casabet24 firmly believes that gambling should be an exciting recreation. We are determined to endorse responsible betting and promote awareness of problem gaming, implementing intervention and taking the necessary measures if customers bet beyond their means. There is a solution to every problem and we know how one can get rid of that feeling of insecurity and addiction, giving you peace of mind while gambling online.
We want to minimize the negative effects of problem gambling and to promote responsible gaming practices. casabet24 is all about a legacy of passion and fun – and even when you engage in the game, you should play responsibly, within your limits. Here, below, you can find all the info you need, should you find yourself or your loved ones in need of help:
- Gaming is not a method of getting rich for a short period. You should not gamble in order to clear any pre-existing debts.
- Don’t invest more than you can afford.
- Before you start playing, read thoroughly the rules of the game – you need to know exactly what to expect.
- Playing games at casabet24 should be your own decision, don’t fall under peer pressure.
- By chasing wins and recovering loses, you might risk losing more money than you have expected. Make sure you don’t do it.
- Before you start playing, set limits to how much you want to invest and stick to these. Don’t surpass your limits.
- If your game is affecting your personal life, you need to stop playing immediately. An unhealthy dependence on gaming should be treated properly.
At casabet24, we care about your wellbeing the most. If you think that you are spending too much time gambling at casabet24, or if you are affecting the beloved ones, you need to take a break.
If you are under the age of 18, or the legal gambling age for your jurisdiction (whichever is higher) you are not allowed to play at casabet24. In case you know someone who is underaged and is registered with us, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
** ANYONE UNDER THE AGE OF 18 FOUND TO BE USING THIS SITE WILL HAVE ANY WINNING ASSETS FROZEN AND MAY BE REPORTED TO THE RELEVANT AUTHORITIES **
Who can I turn to for help?
If you are worried that your or your loved one has developed a gambling addiction, you can refer to certain software to block/filter gambling cities such as the following ones:
In addition to that, you can seek professional help and support materials using the following links:
- Gamcare www.gamcare.org.uk
- Gambleaware www.gambleaware.co.uk
- GamblingTherapy www.gamblingtherapy.org
If you are worried that a loved one is having a gambling problem which you cannot resolve, feel free to email us at [email protected] and we will take it from there. Play safe and remember to keep it fun!